Monday, August 15, 2005

What does THAT mean?

It's true, most people laugh when I tell them the perfect title for my blog. Where it comes from is a long story - I'll spare you.

I'm hoping to use this blog to explore some of my journey as I grow in my Orthodox Christian faith, heal from a less-than-perfect childhood, and engage in the adventures of tandem nursing and attachment parenting as we raise two wonderful children to be as ready for life as we can make them. Sure, I know that they'll hate their hair when they're 13 and that they'll probably hate me when they are 17, but I hope in general they find themselves equipped to deal with life when they find themselves in the throes of its fickleness. And I hope that we're good friends again by the time they are in their mid-twenties or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home