Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Project 365: Days 6 & 7

Today's photo is as close as I could get to the wildfires near Boulder (not as close as the Deac, who is there helping to fighting the largest one even as I type this):
I chose that one as my photo of the day, but it was a toss-up between that one and one I took earlier (before sunset) on my drive home:
Yesterday found me having a hard time getting inspired to find something to photograph. Finally, I settled for this one:
This photo is only slightly better than the first one I had thought to use (a photo of the logo/box in which arrived our calzones for dinner), but it will do. The Deac got a new book and kept insisting on reading passages to me. I'm pretty sure Ann Coulter is on his "List" (remember that "Friends" episode?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home