Friday, September 16, 2005

Two new scrapbook layouts






Here's the digital scrapbook layouts I had a chance to do this week. They were a lot of fun.

The one at the Children's Museum has more "white space" - a new theme in the digital scrapbooking world. The theory is that some scrappers started doing it to save ink, but then everyone kind of liked the less cluttered, clean look.

The more colorful one was done with a kit made by my friend Christine Nash, who sells over at Scrap Outside the Box. The kit is called "Ethan's Red Sucker". Kits make digital scrapping easy - you just have to choose which "papers" and elements you want (okay, making that choice can be very difficult!!), re-size as appropriate and lay everything out on the page.

In other news, I got a 105% on my first Russian exam! I'm psyched about that. I have another exam on Monday, so I'll be spending the weekend writing out the "getting acquainted" phrases we've learned, as well as the numbers from 0-20. It's still a LOT of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home