Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

My New Year's Resolutions for 2006:

- Get into an exercise routine and exercise regularly - at least 30 minutes 3 times a week.
- Eat healthier foods in smaller portions.
- Drink more water.
- Waste less - money, food, time, etc.
- Pray more - find time to simply be with God each day even if it's only 5 minutes.
- Spend as much time playing with my kids each evening as they spend watching television.
- Smile more - I spend too much time scowling. Make my default a smile.
- Be less sarcastic about people - actually, say only nice things or say nothing at all.
- Treat my husband and kids the way I would treat a valued guest.
- Forgive more easily - hold fewer grudges. Stop dredging up past mistakes (of my own and others) and old traumas just for the sake of proving I can hold onto things.
- Organize one space (work or home, large or small) a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home