Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A birthday layout already

Last year sometime, my friend Miki of Microferk Designs made this AMAZING mega-kit called "Bedazzling Birthstones". For each month, she made a gigantic kit based on the birthstone of that month. It was so big I only downloaded the months for each of our birthdays (so, four total), but I'm sure you could use it for other projects besides birthday photos and the like. Each kit had a plethora of papers and elements. Miki really has amazing talent.

Anyway, I fixed the color problem in this photo I took on Sunday by making it black & white. I played with it a bit and am still not completely happy with it, but the fact is that it was washed out from the sunlight on the patio. There is information I wish was in the photograph that simply isn't because there was too much light. Oh well - it's still a great photo and I was tickled to finally get to use Miki's kit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home