Tuesday, July 18, 2006

In the Zone

Today is going well. Although I'm aware of the dangers of weighing in too often, I had to peek and... I've lost 1.5 pounds already! Sure, I know it's just "water weight," but it's still encouraging. More importantly, I have energy and haven't been craving any bad stuff. This is good! Love the Zone. I just had a delicious snack of string cheese, red seedless grapes and almonds along with a big glass of water.

This afternoon I am sitting here at my desk waiting for my Multi-Channel Analyzer to take multiple readings of some new radioiodine sources I am going to use for my bioassay program. This leaves some free time in between readings, during which I put the finishing touches on this layout of some of the 4th of July photos I took of Maura. There were just so many good ones, I had to scrap them! This was a fun layout to put together. I'm still not completely sure that the quote is THE one, but for now it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home