Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Crazy day

Just a quick post to unwind from a hectic (schedule-wise) day before I head out to pick up the girls from daycare...

Today we had the exit meeting for our inspection. It went well - no surprises, so that is good. Now it is officially over - also good.

Russian Food Day was a rousing success. People seemed to love the Cheese Pascha and Kulich (traditional easter bread) I made. I think I've perfected my recipe for Bread-Machine Kulich. It was kind of fun to get a little Easter-y treat while it's still Lent. Speaking of which, I managed to go to this traditional Russian food bazaar and not have meat - in fact, I think that only in Boulder would you find Salat Olivier (Russian chicken salad) made with tofurky. I even tried Borscht and my throat didn't close up. I hate beets. But the shi (cabbage soup) was tons yummier anyway.

Okay, off to have a relaxing evening... have a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home