Monday, June 26, 2006

Mother's Day layout (finally!)

Yes, I finally got around to scrapping those great photos the Deac took of me and the girls on Mother's Day... I used Ginger's Blush kit again. I rarely use the same kit twice. I don't know why that happens, really. Generally I never use even half the papers and elements in a kit so I can always revisit it and make a new layout that looks different from the first. I think I have usually "moved on" to some other new kit by the time I would normally get around to using it again. But this is such a great kit with such beautiful colors that I'm not at all surprised it worked as perfectly for these photos as for the last one. The border, flowers and stitching are all done with Christine's "Simply Stitching" and "Totally Templates." Those tools really help nice layouts come together in a jiffy! And they are a lot of fun to work with, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home