Friday, July 27, 2007

New LO and ::happy dance!::

The other night I was putting the kids to sleep and this layout popped into my head. So as soon as they were down, I got on the computer and put it together. I like the way it came out - very bright and sunny, just like that day was. Here are credits for Field Day.

And, today I got myself a little prize from my bonus money. I was going to get a laptop, but the Deac thinks he has a laptop around that we can refurbish pretty cheaply just to run Linux and the Gimp and the things I want a laptop for... so I didn't need to buy that. A tandem kayak would be nice, but chances are we aren't going to have a chance to get it in the water this year anyway... so - and this was the Deac's idea - he totally reminded me that I have been wanting a digital SLR camera for eons. Sure, I already have 2 film cameras and a point-and-shoot digital camera. Sigh. What's that question I've heard? How many *insert item of interest here* are enough? Answer: Just One More. That's why a brand new Nikon D40x with 2 lenses and a case (nice package deal) is on it's way to me even as we speak! I'm a bit intimidated by the learning curve, but also really excited!

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home