Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Thirteen years ago today, the Deac and I exchanged our wedding vows. It's been a fun ride so far - I can't wait to see what the next 13 (and beyond) hold in store for us!

Since the Deac is still down and out with pneumonia, I think our anniversary might turn out to be just as exciting and non-eventful as Mother's Day was yesterday. But that's okay. Life gets too crazy sometimes. The Deac did manage to snap this photo of the girls and I for Mother's Day:
Besides, we have the whole year to celebrate 13 years of marriage, right?

An aside, overheard this weekend:
Emmelia (in a really cranky mood, and a sing-song voice):
"Nanny, nanny, boo boo"
Maura (trying to copy, same sing-song voice):
"I have a boo boo!"

Kids just make you laugh sometimes, even when you least expect it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home