Monday, October 02, 2006

Good and Bad

Good: Emmelia fell asleep at 5:30 on both Saturday and Sunday nights
Bad: It was because she had a bug (that I got on Sunday). Ugh.

Good: I seem to be feeling a bit better today. I am awake and have an appetite, anyway.
Bad: I didn't lose any weight not eating much yesterday.

Good: My Sisters 4 Ever layout from Friday's post was nominated as Layout of the Day over at Digital Scrapbook Pages! Very cool!
Bad: Now I feel like scrapping, but have work that must be done.

Both the Deac and I got some great photos of the girls this weekend. You can see them over on my Flickr badge on the left. And I did get some time at lunch to make one layout. My friend Christine Nash came up with the perfect photo borders for this photo from last week (everything else is by her, as well, except the quote on the tag, which is from Designer Digital Freebies):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home