Friday, April 06, 2007

Remembering my Dad



My father died on Great and Holy Friday last year, so today seems more like the anniversary to me than the calendar date. I've been thinking a lot about him and how our holy week and Pascha went last year. I guess I'm still processing through the stress that was last year, with his death and the funeral followed closely by the Deac's illness.

Anyway, I decided to go through all the digital photos I have of my Dad on my hard drive and scrap them today as a way to remember him.

And now I'm off to the Great Friday Burial (of Christ) service. Seems appropriate. I hope everyone has a blessed and good Pascha/Easter!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, Marcie. Have you thought of sending this to Addison?

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home