Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just a quick note

Just posting quickly, mainly to show off the two layouts I made this week with my friend Christine's new March Into Spring kit. It will be in the store at SBE on Sunday, but since I'm on her CT, I get to use it now! It is SO fun! Here's what I've created this week:

































This week I also started looking around the forums more at DigiShop Talk and guess what? I get to sport one of these in my signature now (how cool is that?):
I'm kicking around the idea of starting a blog to do tutorials and build a community of people who use the Gimp for digiscrapping. I think that would be great, even though it would be a pretty small group of people that are interested.

Today Emmelia had her second morning violin lesson. For the past year+, we've had evening lessons after work one night a week. Finally, her teacher decided one thing that is holding her back is how TIRED she is at the end of the day. So we switched to early morning and so far, so good. It's looking like she's going to play her first solo at the May recital! I'm so excited about that.

I had a follow-up with my ortho today and he says my foot is doing really well for 3 months out. I was a little worried since I still limp a little and there is still some swelling and ankle and heel pain. But, apparently that's normal. He did give me a referral to do a little physical therapy, too, so that should help things continue to heal.

Tomorrow I *must* do some Health Physics review.

Well, time to run... have a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home