Friday, March 09, 2007

Ah, Spring

Ah, spring. With it's warm, sunny weather and flowers promising to come up out of the ground and bloom soon. The bacteria and viruses floating around.... ugh. I actually love spring. But right now, with me on antibiotics for a finger infection and Maura starting her 2nd script of antibiotics in as many months yesterday for a bad ear infection... that is the part of spring I don't like. I'm still keeping my (healthy) fingers crossed that this ear infection will be the worst we get from the RSV and pneumonia bugs around the daycare.

I made a layout yesterday! When I was looking for elements for my "unique" layout below, I came across this quickpage I'd downloaded last fall. I decided it was perfect to scrap the Natalie MacMaster concert that Emmelia and I went to last fall. I've been struggling with how to put that together. So I dressed up the page a bit with some photos downloaded from the internet and went crazy with my blending modes. It was fun and I like how the layout came out. Full credits can be seen in my gallery at Digitals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home