Friday, February 09, 2007

Scrappin'

Looks like I forgot to post this layout I made for Doodleboogs at SOTB a few weeks ago:
I used her 12x12 Circle Templates #1 and City Love kit, along with elements from a lot of different kits I've collected. It was a fun layout to put together. Besides, with subjects that cute it's hard to go wrong.

I also figured out how to do the slideshows of my Brag Book layouts - I just had to break it up into 4 sections. I had these printed out as 4x6 prints and put into an album for my Mom for a Christmas present. The nice thing about it is that I was also able to print a copy for myself and a copy for my ex-sister-in-law to have since her daughter's year was also featured prominently. This was so fun to do - I may try to do it for this year, too (so, sorry, Mom if it won't be as big of a surprise next year - I'll try not to share the layouts until after Christmas at least). Except this year I'll be smart about it and scrap the layouts throughout the year rather than try to do 36 layouts in just a couple weeks.

Hit the "back" button in your browser after you watch each show so you can come back here and click on another link!

Here is the first slideshow
Here is the second slideshow
Here is the third slideshow
Here is the fourth slideshow

Let me know what you think! I love feedback.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really great brag book! Loved the slideshows. XO

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a neat way to show all the pages. And it is a great brag book, too. Everyone LOVES it!

Love you, MOM

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home