Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yeay, a couple layouts!





















Once again, templates come to the rescue in a scrapping slump! Plus, I wanted to make some layouts for the creative teams I'm on. The blizzard layout is made with templates and Snow Wonder kit (soon to be at SBE) by Christine Nash, and the other one is with a template and City Love kit by Doodleboogs. They were both pretty easy to put together. I've tackled some work projects which have been sitting on my desk for a while the past couple of days and also managed to do the layouts.

Only 1.5 more days of crutching around until my cast comes off and I *cannot* wait!

Thanks for the music recommendation, Mom. I've seen him perform on PBS before and have always liked the emotion and vitality he brings to his performances. However, my iPod is already full of terrific violin music.... I may wait to buy any new music in that genre. I did find this album (sorry, I'm not sure how else to link it or how to get the album cover on here)- for me as much as the girls. It's pretty fun. But, I'm still taking suggestions.

One resolution I am hoping to keep this year is to get into a regular exercise routine. I have an elliptical machine at work that I can use again once my tendons heal up. In the past, I've wanted to listen to music while working out but never had a good idea of how to make a playlist that would be at the same energy level as I wanted to work out. But this week I happened upon fitpod.com and their archived mixes as podcasts on iTunes. I subscribed and am excited to see how it goes (did I just say I was excited at the prospect of working out? There must be something wrong with me!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home