Thursday, January 18, 2007

How hard can it be?

Today I realized why we shouldn't be worried about the possibility of human cloning: scientists still cannot make a microwave popcorn that pops all the kernals. Really - it's 2007. I think they could do better.

My friend C. is in Costa Rica this week, relaxing on a beach and assuredly enjoying a margarita or two. So it's been fun playing with the new Megalodon kit by my friend Amy. I really love the colors and elements in this kit! I scrapped some of the beach photos from our vacation in the fall of 2005. It made me forget the frigid temperatures outside for just a few minutes, anyway.


My foot is doing much better than even a week ago and I'm encouraged about recovery and having a brand-new foot that will work for the activities in which I'd like to participate. In the meantime, though, I can't do much except sit back and enjoy the DirecTV we had hooked up on Monday. Even with 155 channels, my favorite shows are the same: Northern Exposure, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, Monk, My Name is Earl and The Knights of Prosperity. Soon Eureka will be back on as well. But then will come warmer temps, hopefully melting of some of the GIANT snow piles around the area, and spring evening bike rides with the girls. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home