Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

Whew - my mind is reeling from doing problems having to do with air ionization chambers and KERMA. I've never really liked Physics that much, I have to admit. I find it ironic that I'm in a profession based on Physics. Luckily for me, there's enough biology also involved to keep it interesting. Just not in the particular chapter we are covering in my review class this week.

Happy Valentine's Day! The girls made their own valentines this year, as opposed to me digiscrapping them. And that's fine, since I just haven't been in a particularly scrapping mood lately. Here's a photo of what they created:

They had a lot of fun and I was impressed with their creativity! Today they both had Valentine's parties in their daycare classes. If it's anything like last year, the sugar high at pick-up tonight will be amazing.

I took a cute picture of them last weekend playing dress-up:

The Deac came back from his clergy retreat last week feeling refreshed spiritually. He also came bearing many good books for us both! This is good since we generally have a little more time to read during Lent! It's hard to believe it's already Lent again - it begins this coming Monday. The past year seems to have gone past in a blur.

So far, the hormone treatment I started Friday has caused more cramping and pain than before. Sigh. But maybe in a month or two it will settle down and be better. We'll see. Prayers are appreciated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maura is so cute in those glasses! And isn't Emmelia glamorous with the ring bedecked hands!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home