Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday

I have no idea what it is about this kit that is so inspiring to me this week. I can't remember ever making 3 layouts in a row with the same kit. This one just really pushed a creative button in me, though - and apparently it's a quirky one. I haven't don't much "quirking" but today I decided to play around with my perspective tool and see what I came up with. It's kind of interesting. I can't wait to put these 3 layouts in the galleries next week and see what sort of comments I get. I really like this song by Paul Simon - it's on the "Surprise" album I got for Christmas.

We don't have a lot planned this weekend. Emmelia is doing another round of the Suzuki teacher continuing ed workshop and, other than church, we'll probably stick around the homestead and clean up a bit. It's supposed to be a bit cooler and rainy tomorrow, so it'll be a good day to get things done inside. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home