Thursday, August 02, 2007

Checking in

I just wanted to check in quickly and share a couple of layouts I made this week. My new camera should arrive today (fingers crossed) - I can't wait to play with it!

Meanwhile, we are looking into finally getting a new car and replacing my 20 year old Volvo wagon that has 300,000 miles on it. It's been a great car, but it needs about $1,000 in work (which is about it's total value), and we've been putting off the car loan/payments. So, we may bite the bullet on that one soon.

We're also in the process of setting up the vacation to Florida we've been planning for this fall. I personally find the *planning* part to be overwhelming and stressful. I know we'll have a great time once it is set and we are there. But there are so many scheduling issues and costs to juggle right now that it's a bit hard to figure out. We are going to Walt Disney World and also spending some time with family on Sanibel Island. At Disney, we are going to do Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party and some character meals. Other than that, we need to pin down details and get tickets!

Well, with no further ado, here are the layouts. The credits are here for CHP and 3rd Birthday. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

I did this one for the "Map of Me" challenge at SOTB that my friend Amy coordinates:

And, Chris Beasley came up with these cute "Code Words" so I did this LO and included those to get CT credit (but I also really like what it adds to the layout):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home