Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A couple new layouts


Here's a couple of layouts I've done recently. I'm so excited because I've been approached about developing an on-line course to teach folks to use the Gimp in digital scrapbooking! I'm still in the process of thinking about format and content, but think it's a wonderful opportunity, both for me and for the greater world of digiscrapping at large - many people have no idea there is such a powerful graphics program available for free!

And just a reminder - you guys CAN leave comments on this blog... it would make me feel less lonely out here in cyberspace to hear from you occasionally. ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Texas Matushka (who currently lives in PA) said...

Your girls are adorable!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOHhh,, I love those! I've never heard of digital scrapbooking before. I'll have to look into this, -maybe someday when I get the time! But, your girls are simply adorable.

I found your site through Barbara Shulkin's homeschool blogging site.

www.homeschoolblogger.com/debdillon

Deb

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home