Friday, May 19, 2006

Will this never end?

Yeah, so, just to add insult to injury this week, I strained my back. This has happened before - usually when I twist while picking up a child. It goes away with a day of rest and some over-the-counter pain killers. Well, not this time! I have no idea what I did to get injured, but it's been searing and over-whelming pain for 4 days now. The doc gave me some good, heavier duty, stuff, but even on that, there is pain - I just don't seem to care as much. Ha!


I've been itching to scrap, but been out of the zone so long that I'm in a slump. There are a couple of things you can do for a scrapping slump: 1) Look at other people's layouts and "scraplift" their design - this is also a good way to challenge yourself to learn new techniques; or 2) Use a "quickpage" - a page that someone else has already designed so that all you have to do is plug in your photos. These are a couple quickpages I've done recently. I really do wish I could get back in the groove though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home