Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Birthday Party planning stress



I took lots of photos this past weekend, even though it was a fairly uneventful weekend in general. These two layouts were the result of some of those photos and I even have a couple more in mind if I get some more scrapping time this week.

We're trying to plan Emmelia's 4th (FOUR!!!! I can't believe it.) birthday party. It's amazing how many little details there are to think about. I want it to be perfect for her but also don't want to be one of those moms who goes completely overboard. It's just a birthday party, for goodness sake. I do think birthday party planning is good practice for the eventual wedding.

Emmelia's ideal party will be a Dora the Explorer/My Little Pony/Backyardigans Treasure Hunt Costume Party at our house with ALL of her friends and loved ones. That's probably not likely to happen. ;-) First of all, our house is really too small for a winter party with 15-20 kids. So today I'm looking into options for remote locations around the area. The nice thing is, I know she'll enjoy whatever we end up with because she's a very social child who will love having her friends around no matter what they are doing.

If you have any ideas, please feel free to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home