Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday! We had a lovely visit with my mom this weekend. In fact, mom took this great photo of the girls and me after we had decorated our pumpkins on Sunday (I'm anxiously awaiting the full resolution version of this and other photos she took so I can scrap them!):
If you have a chance to send some prayers and positive thoughts to the Deac, he is undergoing a nerve conduction study today to try to find out more about his parasthesia symptoms. We're also meeting his new spine doctor today and hoping he's the type of doc who is willing to try to figure out what is going on (his old doc was too quick to categorize and didn't seem interested in trying to find solutions - which seems antithetical to the idea of being a doctor, if you ask me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home