Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Scrappin' Frenzy!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend. We were really busy in the yard - so much that I'm still sore from it! But we got a lot done, which is good. We spent every evening from Thursday through Monday with friends - that was perhaps the best part. Even in the midst of that, I found some time to scrap, and so scrap I did! I'll show you those layouts in a minute, but I just have to say that tonight we have the excitement of Emmelia's graduation from preschool! I used to wonder why on earth kids need to have graduation ceremonies from preschool... but now I know - because it's so stinkin' cute! She has a little cap and gown and will get a diploma - the whole nine yards. I'm planning to take lots of photos and video of the event. I sent the Deac out today to get a graduation robe set for Emmelia's new Hello Kitty doll from Build-a-Bear so she can carry her doll with her in the procession. It just seemed like she deserved to get something special for the event - it's a Very. Big. Deal. , especially to her. She's been practicing the poem her class will recite and last night I even heard her muttering the words to the pledge of allegiance. So cute - I can't wait.

Here's the layouts I've made since my last post. I've been busy! You can see why I had to get a blog post in before the graduation pictures are ready for showing tomorrow...

These first two are from our weekend with Grammy and they are my two favorites. Click on the links to see credits for Build-a-Bear and Fountain.


































This one I had to do because Jen Caputo gave away her awesome Food of Love kit on her blog. It was perfect to do this layout with. So I also used a blog freebie template from Traci Sims for the layout. Credits are HERE.


This is kind of an odd one... but I wanted to use this photo because I thought it was cute. So I tried to be clever and unique with it. I'm not sure it worked, though. Here's the credits.


These last two are some Quick Pages I used to try to catch up on photos I haven't scrapped yet from a while ago. I didn't even bother to post them in the galleries, so if you want to know the credits, leave a comment or e-mail me.



































I wasn't sure about the colors on the Easter one and played around with it a bit to try to change it. But, turns out it kind of grows on you. It's nice to do something more non-traditional occasionally.

Well, better get going now, but look for cutie-pie graduation photos soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home