Thursday, May 25, 2006

A busy, but good, day

Today I scored massive schwag at the annual Fresh Produce warehouse sale. This year the prices were unbelievable! I mean, women's dresses for only $10 and kids tops and bottoms for $3! So I went a little nuts. Luckily it didn't end up being that expensive since everything was so cheap.

I also saw the opthalmologist again and found out that my vision problems were the result of an allergic reaction to a preservative in my contact lens solution. So now that we know that, I can treat the inflammation then get re-fitted for my contacts and a different solution. I can't wait for that! Although I'm not looking forward to the bill. I wish insurance would cover contacts. Or even Lasik! I can dream.

Also today, I put the finishing touches on this layout I've been working on for a couple of days. Originally, it had a lot more elements on it that I wanted to use from the kit (A Spring in My Step by my friend Christine Nash), but I decided to cut out the majorly extraneous stuff. As it is, it's still pretty busy, but I like it - and I adore this photo of Maura in her "Got Breastmilk?" t-shirt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture!!! and the layout!!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home